Sunday, January 9, 2011

snow and lifehouse


We got a bit of snow yesterday! Just a little bit, but enough to cover the deck. :) We're supposed to get 1-3 inches tonight. I guess that means schools will be closed tomorrow. (It's kind of ridiculous around here.)

Our church, Lifehouse, meets on Sunday nights in the YMCA. Tonight is our night to be on duty. Justin's playing in the worship band and I am doing coffee setup. We have a lot of young marrieds, most of whom are musicians. Sometimes we jokingly call it "Wifehouse" because all the husbands are out on the road and it's just the wives.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I smiled when you said that school would probably be cancelled. Today I had someone tell me that the roads were "snow packed" and he couldn't make it another mile to his house last night. We got about an inch!