Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ok ok i'll do it

well, for those of you who don't know, in the blogging world there's a thing called "tagging". basically one person fills out some sort of questionnaire or does some sort of silly task and then "tags" other people to do it too. well, i've been tagged. and normally i ignore it when people tag me, but this time i'll give in. i've been tagged twice, for two different things.

here we go, #1. post the 4th picture from the 4th folder in your photo album and explain what it's from. well, i'm on my work computer (I KNOW! posting at work-shame!) so i don't have NEAR as many pictures and most of them are ones that have been e-mailed to me. this picture is of my best friend, meaghan and me at her rehearsal dinner. She got married 2 weeks before I did and we were each other's maid of honor. although, i must say when i got married, meaghan was a matron. ha! i have this picture because i made a scrap book of our lives together and i was compiling a bunch of pictures. i think meaghan's husband, jeremy e-mailed me this one. or maybe i got it off facebook? i don't know and i'm rambling.

on to the next challenge. four random things....

1- i love to do lists. crossing things off gives me a sense of accomplishment. sometimes i put things on there i've already done just so i can cross them off.

2- i love making and decorating sugar cookies-if you can't tell. i'm really excited to make my christmas ones. sometimes i look up designs on the internet and sometimes i just make them up in my head. mostly from the internet though. you should try them someday. they're kind of big deal.

3- in keeping with cassie's hair theme for random thing #3, i've only had abbe` do my hair since i was a freshman in high school. no one else makes the cut. (see how i did that? makes the cut. she cuts my hair. good one huh?) that kind of stinks when you don't live in the same state. i haven't had a hair cut since march or may or whenever it was that i cut a foot of hair off. i can't wait to go home for christmas and get my hair cut.

4- justin is, right now, as i type, on a plane to LA. he's at 40,000 feet and traveling 464 mph. (i love flight tracker!) he plays a show tonight there, and then they fly to vegas. ah the life of a traveling musician. he'll be home on thursday, just in time to fast for his wisdom teeth extraction on friday.

ok, that's it. i'm not going to tag anyone else, but feel free to act like i did, if you want to carry on the chain.

2 comments:

californiameaghan said...

we get to see him tonight! yay! and that picture is so cute! aw... i love you!

Anonymous said...

I love it that no one else has cut your hair in years, it makes me feel special! Like even though you are far away and living this glam life married to a rock star, you keep it real with the good ol kansas hair cuts by abbe! :) can't wait to get you in here on christmas and give 'er my magic touch! love you!
-ab