Friday, September 4, 2009

hard headed

So, the other night I was working out in the back yard. Our garage is about 5 feet away from the side fence and there's a little pond back there and some overgrown bushes that desperately needed to be pulled out. I was minding my own business, bending over weeding, when...WHAM!! Riley plowed right into me at full speed, closely followed by Dale. I think they were playing keep away and she wasn't paying attention to where she was going til it was too late. She got me right in the temple and knocked me completely over. dumb dog. It hurt to open my mouth wide for 2 days!

4 comments:

mom said...

OUCH! You didn't tell me about that one!

californiameaghan said...

the picture you posted of the two dogs laying on the driveway was super cute. but that doesnt mean you should keep him.

AnneR said...

So is Dale growing on you, or what? Riley's in love with him, right? Those bassets are super fun playmates!

Anonymous said...

That's a lab for ya, they never pay attention but you gotta love em!

Steph