Tuesday, August 25, 2009

bulls and blood, dust and mud

Well we didn't see any blood, but plenty of the others. Justin and I went to the PBR (professional bull rider's) rodeo the other weekend. It was AWESOME! I love rodeos. Justin had never been so it was an experience for him for sure. We had so much fun and it was cool to recognize some of the riders' names. It's televised live and I had Aaron watch to see if he could see us, but since we didn't pay $100 for our seats, they didn't feel the need to show us on camera. Oh well. :) Here's a little taste of the awesomeness. Sorry I don't have the very beginning, they started before I was ready.

1 comment:

californiameaghan said...

jeremy and i used to go to the k-state rodeo every year for our birthdays. those were the good old days.

i see you in TWO DAYS! i'm about to pee myself from excitement.