Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Great American Smoke Out

Well tomorrow is The Great American Smoke Out. I'm not sure if anyone who read this is a smoker, but if you are....SHAME ON YOU! But, you also have a fabulous opportunity tomorrow to quit! You will be joined by tons of other people all across America who are quitting with you! I have encouraged my friends who are smokers to quit and I think you should too. I understand that smoking is an addiction and it's not always easy, but there are resources out there to help you and I'm sure you have a support system of people who would be willing to hold you accountable. I was going to post a nasty ol picture of a smoker's lung, but I think I'll just link to this blogger who's got the right idea.

Side Note #1: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, we've been sick-o!

Side Note #2: The first time I typed blogger I accidentally typed blooger and almost left it because I think it's funny.

Love,
Your friendly neighborhood lung cancer researcher

No comments: